9.8.07

y aunque todo salió mal, voy a llorar de felicidad

- But Gonzalo, please just look at this white wonderful landscape. It's... it's... wooww!
- Yes it's true.
- But hue'ón!

After leaving Gonzalo Mena in his house at 2am, I didn't want to directly drive home. Every time I should have taken right, I took left.

Santiago on white is another city.

I was so excited with snow, that in a moment I thought "what a scandinavian would say if he were looking at me?".

Snow is so common in other places, but in Santiago's streets (where is not) seems so magic! It changes the way you see the whole city. And for a few minutes can change the way you see life.

I'm not kidding. If nature can show you this kind of radical changes so rapidily, why can't you change your points of view about your own life and the changes you need.

- This concert is dedicated to Al Gore. You were right about global warming Al! -said Simon, Fother Muckers' bass.

No matter how cold it was. No matter frozen hands and frozen nose. Last night was my first Fother Muckers' concert after almost nine months and I wanted, I needed to go.

We were only 33, the brave heroes against the "Gory" snow.

And the concert was terrific... for me.

So many days washing the dishes, cleaning all it up in a 30-meter-squares apartment in Barcelona. Feeling how another day have gone at 6pm and me, so fucking worried about a job and so fucking lonely waiting for 10pm, time on which Mireia went out of work and I went looking for her everyday. The happiest moment in the day. Seeing her.

Everyone of those days I listened to Fother Muckers.

Hard days.

That's why I started to cry yesterday while listening to them live.

I went to the hall's bottom and standing up I sang while tears fell.

Remembering, and feeling exactly what I have felt before.

But last night in the bottom of that hall, I wasn't sad.

I was.

I was just crying for the first time since I came back.

4 comments:

**La Estudiante ** said...

arriba los pies al suelo...
TE VIENES POR UN CAMINO NUEVO...A CASA...

welcome to home peter.
I didn't see to snow!!!! nah q ver la cuestión...Y tadashi sii!!! hasta se hizo pipí el pobre de la emoción.

And yes, better not

kisses!!

Jóse said...

Its hard remember hard days,
but when you do it,
...and don't cry,
see a whole new world before your eyes.

Keep on

J

Javiera said...

I understand the feeling, Pedro.
I am also criying, being happy... remembering bad moments and good moments at the same time.

But that's the way love is. Isn't it???

Natalia said...

Hi! i think that the life has moment for everything...is the fate i guess, not i believe in the fate...but that's no mean that we have to accept it, well is the only option but we have ways to react, forget about everything or learn (like your blog) and move on ....

bye...

Naty