29.8.07

steps and scents / simple and hard / I want and I don't

There's something I have decided.

Something consisting on many steps, and the first one has been uninstalling MSN last week. In my opinion, almost nobody is capable to do something as simple as this (and so hard at the same time). I feel it's just ok for me. Although I usually miss to sign in it, after achieving not to reinstall it again I realize I did something different (and useful) instead.

Second step is to know this girl. I don't want to know nobody else by internet! Do you hear me? I feel a kind of panic about that (you definitely guessed why). And I don't want to start writing with no one I don't know! Once was much more than enough.

Scents are essential for me. And Japanese haven't invented a scent reproducer software yet.

So, I exactly don't know which are the next steps going to be. I just feel I took these two and while this happens I realize that in fact, I start walking.

To that coffee on saturday's evening.

6 comments:

Javiera said...

Microscope/ telescope- ying/yang, as good friend of minelikes to say.
I think what you're tryin to do is a great idea. I am lder than you, I lived without MSN... and now thatI used all the time, I can say that is a great invent... but also could misslead you in many ways.
To know someone better in the Chat... to say things not beign there to see his/her face, dont' feel shame,don't really feel WITH the other person. Is freaky...
Great, but freaky.
Good luck...
and...
"So, I exactly don't know wich th next steps are going to be..."

NataliailataN said...

"In my opinion..."
"as simple as"
"I realized I did something different instead" (I'm not sure what you meant here...)

"so I don't know exactly which are the next steps going to be"
(although it's not a question, it has its form. So it goes: Wh + is/are + Subject + V + complement.)

You asked for corrections!

N.

**La Estudiante ** said...

NOR

P said...

Of course I asked for it.

Thank you very much.

P

Soledad said...

http://a-essential.blogspot.com/


Thought you might be interested...

Kind regards,
Soledad.

karolina said...

hi...just 3 things

1. I wish you luck with your thing in shangai. I hope everything goes well..

2. I like it very much teleradio, my fav song are "en un momento" and " Eras mi persona favorita". I listen it all the time. Are great!

3. I dont know if you have to meet this girl, but if you have doubt is because in the deepest you want to... maybe the first experience wasnt so good, but maybe this...maybe in this time you can find a great friend o girlfriend...who knows. Everything it must have a second chance, even internet dates, j.

bye