9.8.07

Origami to Lucy

- What's your name, sorry?
- Lucy.
- Luz, nice to meet you.
- Lucy.
- Oh Lucy, sorry.

With no diamonds in the sky, Lucy is the woman who last three days after cleaning the classroom invites me to go out of it. I've been staying in classrooms with my brother's notebook after teachers leave, and then she arrives.

- Look, students have left me two copihues.

I didn´t understand until I see in her right hand two paper flowers. A kind of origami.

In the seat next to her, there were some orange peels.

- Not only orange peels they leave to you Lucy.
- That's true. In computer's classrooms where I clean too, they even leave me crocodiles. Can you believe it?
- Of course I do. See you.
- Good bye.

3 comments:

Ella said...

Pedro:

Sólo con el afán de hacer eco a tu petición de "corrección" te señalo lo siguiente ....
En la pregunta respecto a la petición - posibilidad de hacer algo se usa MAY y no can, el CAN se refiere a la posibilidad concreta de poder hacer algo.

Genial tu iniciativa de este blog, bastante bueno es poder leer algo interesante, entretenido y, además, practicar el inglés.
Que bueno que estés bien a tu regreso, destacable tu fuerza y valentía en toda la "aventura" que viviste.

Saludos,
C.

P said...

Muchas gracias por la correción. De verdad que lo que quiero es que me tapen a correcciones y cambiar todas las frases si es necesario con tal de que queden bien escritas.

Y así aprender.

Esta vez, no estoy tan seguro de si queda bien el "may"... le preguntaré a Tadashi o a Natalia que cachan más.

P

Una said...

Ok.

Por lo menos así lo enseñaban en el Santiago College.

C.