22.8.07

heart lifting

Few minutes ago in the lift.

Cardióloga said in her apron.

- Tired?
- Yes. It has been a hard day today.
- Oh. I see.

2nd Floor.

3rd Floor.

- Do you know where the word "Recordar" comes from?
- Mmmm... no, I don't.
- "Recordar" means passing by heart again. Cardis is heart in latin. I tell you because I could see in your apron you are cardiologist.
- Oh. It's beautiful. Didn't know it. Everyday we learn something new.
- Yeah, right.

5th floor.

- Good bye.
- Good night.

3 comments:

**La Estudiante ** said...

Hyvää päivää!

NataliailataN said...

Everybody's melancholic. Sensitive maybe...

Nice to know that about the Cardis.

I rather use the word "elevator" to mean what you called "lift". I remember the lifts of the ski centers with "lift". But I can't say it's wrong.

And... for questions... you always use the auxiliary do/does instead of the regular afirmative form, I mean: Where does the word "XX" COME (no s) from?

Just that for today.


N.

Carolina said...

Hell yeah. Every day is a new discovery, a brand new beginning some people say.
I just came back from Europe, with my heart broken. However, I find some kind of peace of mind now that I am back, knowing that my family and friends are just a call away - instead of a 16 hour flight. My heart is empty and tired, but much warmer now.
It is hard to start all over again when we thought we had a set plan.
Is all about being patient and finding that peace we thought we lost along the way.
Be strong, everything will be ok soon. That is what I tell myself every morning, when I am usually more tired than the night before.
Life is good. We just need to get (re)enchanted with it again.
Besos! (and welcome back!) C.