21.8.07

eras mi persona favorita



Me with a camera in the hand.

While recording her.

- What's your name?
- I'm Letu, my name is Maida Leturia.
- Leturia? -I insisted.
- Yes, why?
- I knew a girl... do you live in Larraín 83xx?

She was astonished.

Actually, me too.

- How do you know that? -she said.
- Are you, or you're not?
- Yes I am... but who are you?
- Me? I'm Pedro, your former neighbor's grandson. Hello Magdalena.

We just couldn´t believe it.

After fifteen years, I met my platonic love once again.

This weekend Teleradio Donoso did their second single´s video.

Y el colado culia´o del Pedro was there. I was supposed to be in charge of the making of, so I walked around saturday and sunday making questions, recording the ¨hidden scenes¨, but mainly laughing.

In a couple of weeks, on TV, you will deeply understand the coincidence between the video's idea and "our" little never kissed love's story.

In my case, it was only that. A kind of "what a coincidence!" but nothing else.

And it was cute.

I loved it all. Being there. Fully enjoying this "historical" moment.

Historical because of my story.

Historical because this single's video will definitely consolidates Teleradio Donoso's into the chilean musical scene.

Can't wait for it!

9 comments:

**La Estudiante ** said...

bastante más que una intro.

Y lo que pusiste en lo de Arcade aún no lo confirmo pq no lo he escuchado entero. Hagamos nuestras apuestas entonces ;) jaja.

Bah, perdón, verdad que esto es en inglés : SORRY

Did you like the gifts?
a mi si.

saludos.

P said...

Obviously you can write in spanish. Although the aim is to practice english.

Thank you so much Andres Palma for your contributions in last post.

For Natalia the almost english teacher, Javiera and Natalia "the other way around" too.

I don't know none of you but I'm happy you can help all us.

Actually I'm going to put you in the sidebar as "those who usually correct".

P

Javiera said...

Hahhahahahaahhahahah (english laughter)

I think this is a pretty good idea. No matter if we write with a perferct grammar or not.

About your platonic love... very interesting. What was there, will always be there, some people may say, so maybe, if you can, go ahead and try to invite her a coffee or something to see what happens...

NataliailataN said...

jajajajajaja

"those who usually correct"??
Actually, I've never corrected you at all!

I'm just like Magdalena in your story, when you discovered her. Surprised.

I know you're a good writer and so, I imagine that implies you're good reader also. But there are many things that I would like to write and I don't, because I don't feel like meddling in your life, at least by this way. Not here.
Because it loses the keynote Because it is not the idea of the blog. And also because as it happens to you, I lose the essence when I write in English.

Yesterday I remembered you. I don't know you either, but (maybe sickly) you're in my thoughts more than how I'd like it to be.
Because of your adored group "Fother Muckers". You probably don't know, but I go to Campus Oriente almost everyday, and for a moment, I thought about going... and finally meet the "famous" group and it's music.
Don't make conclusions where they aren't.(or even allow your friends make them for you after reading this, or after you comment it with them -which I certainly know you do- ja!)

Sorry.

And thanks for the mention.

N.

NataliailataN said...

me fui en la volá.

:S

**La Estudiante ** said...

jajajajaj yes nat, yes jajaja

Javiera said...

Pedro... your fun club grows every minute I am telling you....

**La Estudiante ** said...

Claro,
PUEDO SER LA NUMERO 1?

NataliailataN said...

ahh claro... yo soy la Nº 2, puedo?? pero oficial!


¬¬
certainly, teacher javiera didn't read propperly.

But always...in a respect and reconciliation environment...
:)
ja!